Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's a new year! We have had a fantastic Christmas break. I have a ton to post, but it will wait until next week when my kids are all back in school. I do, however, want to post my New Year's Resolution. Dave Ramsey says, "A goal unwritten is only a thought." I am a believer in new beginnings and setting goals. Here goes...

In 2012 I plan to-

1. Become a healthier person by surrounding myself with ONLY kind, positive people.

2. Become a healthier person by cutting my refined sugars. Only one day a week!

3. Become a healthier person by exercising (1 hour) 5-6 days a week. Plus, 20 full pushups and 50 full situps everyday.

4. Become a healthier person by focusing on my family.

5. Be better and keeping this blog up!:0)

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I love your goals for the new year! I think I especially love the first one. That is one of my goals this year to surround myself only with happy, positive, and uplifting people and that I myself will be one of those individuals! Thanks for all your inspiration!

Love Ya,
JoLynn