It's a new year! We have had a fantastic Christmas break. I have a ton to post, but it will wait until next week when my kids are all back in school. I do, however, want to post my New Year's Resolution. Dave Ramsey says, "A goal unwritten is only a thought." I am a believer in new beginnings and setting goals. Here goes...
In 2012 I plan to-
1. Become a healthier person by surrounding myself with ONLY kind, positive people.
2. Become a healthier person by cutting my refined sugars. Only one day a week!
3. Become a healthier person by exercising (1 hour) 5-6 days a week. Plus, 20 full pushups and 50 full situps everyday.
4. Become a healthier person by focusing on my family.
5. Be better and keeping this blog up!:0)