Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grampa Wilbur Coombs Woolf

Grampa Woolf (Above). Cousins Dallas, Blaze, and Grampa Woolf (Below).

Today we remember Grampa Woolf on what would have been his birthday. Wilbur Coombs Woolf was one of the most valiant and noble men that I have ever known. Those of you who had the great opportunity to rub shoulders with him know what I am talking about. He helped shape my life. I love him. Happy Birthday Grampa! Glad you get to spend it with Gramma this year!!!
Click on the link below to see a beautiful tribute to Grampa Woolf by my cousin, Dallas (One of may very favorite people!).

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandpa. Sorry your heart is tender today...

Karen said...

I loved seeing the picture of Uncle Wilbur! Mom and I have been thinking about him all day!

Karen

Sashay~Vanessa said...

I have to tell you I just LOVE your grandparents they touched my life and THANK YOU for sharing them with me.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Your grandparents remind me very much of my grandparents. I know how much they both mean to you and how much they've touched you and helped to make you into the fine woman that you are today. I'm quite certain that they are looking down today with smiles on their faces at you and your beautiful family.

Thanks for your sweet friendship and example.

Love You,
JoLynn