Friday, October 1, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

We are extremely strict about education at our house. We discuss college and occupations when our children are in preschool. We expect only the best grades from them. However, I must admit that I am a sucker for the "fun" parts of school. I think they're important. I love "Crazy Hair Day", "Football Friday", class competitions, read-a-thons, and Halloween parties.

Today was the annual "Crazy Hair Day" at Power Ranch. We did black and green paint to match football jerseys. I have no idea what Dane is doing with his mouth, but he wanted to participate too!
Big "T".
Crazy Dane on his bike. He was screaming at me to take this picture.

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Love the hair paint! If I thought about it early enough, my kids would love that! My youngest often asks me to take pictures of her, too.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Love it! I think it's important to have some fun mixed in with all the hard work too! It looks like they had fun getting to have crazy hair day!

Take Care,
JoLynn

Allison said...

I love it! You've been doing a lot of blogging lately. Or I've been slacking and not doing much and reading at all. You're boys are darling.